FETEN AWARD 2018 BEST STREET PERFORMANCE
LORCA AWARD 2018 BEST STREET PERFORMANCE
” Love is a mystery. Everything in it are phenomenon all of them equally unexplainable. Everything in it is illogical. Everything in it is vague and absurd.” Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer
“Standard Red” is a show for all audiences, 360º, created for outdoors and indoors. From the movement as a centrifugal force and constant throughout the show, two opposing beings meet at a surrealistic setting, where what appears as standard ceases to be. The colors set their pace, their form of the alive, and the love, guided by circus and dance, is a key element of the whole show. Duration: 45 min
Photo: MIT Ribadavia, Festival OITO24, Festiva Trengo, Arles Iglesias at Festival Circaire, and Yolanda Girón at FEX.
- Creation and interpretation: Darío Dumont and Greta García.
- Dramaturgy: Alba Sarraute
- Direction: Rosa Díaz
- Actoral assistance: Noelia Rosa
- Lighting design: Ernesto Monza
- Costume design: Anna Jonsson
- Scenography: Anna Jonsson, Pepe del Pino, En Ascuas Forja
- Music: Morten Jespersen
- Photography for Poster and Web: José Toro
- Sound technical advice: Javi Luna
THANKS TO: Celia Sako, Rafael Dumont, Antonio J.Gómez, Lolo Fernández, Miguel Moreno (Bolo), José Toro, Iván Montardit, Arielle Swinkels.
With the support of: